In preparation for our Pre Professional Programme performance ‘Made in Wales’ we would like to introduce them to you!
These dancers are from all over the country and even further; having quite a few international students. The performance features 4 pieces all made in Wales and showcases the amazing talent and hard work they have put into the programme!
Newport is the first show; Wednesday the 15th of March in our home theatre ‘The Riverfront’ and their second performance will be on the 31st of March in Cardiff at ‘The Dance House’.
Get your tickets here: https://ballet.cymru/events-calendar/
Here’s the dancers and where they trained:
- Gabriella Langford: North Wales, trained at Kate Simmons Dance
- Phoebe Kate Payne: Newcastle, Australia, trained at Newcastle Dance Academy
- Ellen Mulry: Swindon, England, trained at Central School of Ballet
- Imogen Breaks: Weymouth, trained at Central School of Ballet and Royal Ballet School Associates
- Emma Curran: Newcastle Australia, trained at Newcastle Dance Academy & Academy of Northern Ballet
- Kasia Sambrook: Polish/Irish, trained at Hong Kong Youth Ballet Academy
- Amy Groves: Dorset, England, trained at Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Montanna Marie Springer: Surrey, England, trained Nichole Springer & London Studio Centre
- Lucy Athorn: Nottingham England, trained at The School of Ballet Theatre UK
- Ethan Godwin-Whalley: Scotland, trained at Ballet West Scotland & Bath Spa Uni
- Matilde Marini: Florence, Italy, trained at Iwanson International School of Contemporary Dance & Rambert School
- Xenia Balderstone: Peak District, England, trained at Ballet West Scotland & The Brighton Academy
- Antonia Payne-Cheney: England, National and International Para Athlete, Self taught
- Denzel Parsons: Maitland NSW Australia, trained Newcastle Ballet Theatre
- Ellie McDonald: Bath, England, trained at Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts
- Jordan Crewes: England, trained at Moorland Ballet Academy & Academy of Northern Ballet
- Michelle Viana: Stockholm, Sweden, trained at International Ballet School
- Arabella Walton: West Yorkshire, trained at Royal Conservatoire of Scotland
- Louisa Bratby: Dorset, England, trained at The School of Ballet Theatre UK.